Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ryan: Providing your opinion for you since 2009.

I feel like a good intro is akin to a grandiose entrance at a minor league hockey game; completely unnecessary and stupid unless you're royalty, which unfortunately I am. To kick the blog off I think I should state the reason, nay, the need for a blog like this which is: To provide you an opinion on everything about the world you don't understand, which according to us, is everything. You see if you're not looking through our lens to see the world, you're doing it wrong. Here come your opinions in text format for you to copy and paste to your smartphones, computers, and hopefully your brains.
It should be remembered (especially during our first social experiment) that through all the smack talking Lindsey and I are friends (more like a Dustin Hoffman Tom Cruise relationship in Rainman really) and all opinions shared, and mud slinging done is purely in jest--Unless it's a racial commentary in which I'm always being completely sincere.
You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the one with the L.Ron books, so I'm going to assume I'm Tom?

    ReplyDelete