Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Recession Challenge 2009 Rules (mini-version)

Dear Ryan, (and the 2 people following this - Hi Mom!-)
I feel like I need to lay down some groundrules for our social experiment. This letter isn't to imply you're a cheater (you are) or will try and sabotage me (you will), but mostly so we know what we're doing. Pretty sure we thought this idea up at 2:12am on a random Tuesday. Rules would be good.

1) You can not go into hermit mode for the next month. I know for a fact you have friends and like to go out. Don't level up in Social Isolation in order to win.
2) No lying (don't look at me like that, you were #1 Salesman Extraordinaire - I saw the plaque)
3) This contest goes until October 1st, 2009. No ifs, ands or wheedling.
4) If I win by midnight October 1st, I...I....I get something AWESOME.
5) And if I win by midnight October 1st, you will be doing something humiliating.

Can't wait!

Friends Till The End,
LinzO

No comments:

Post a Comment