Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The value of friendship

Lindsey,in 2,000 words or more, tell me what our friendship means to you. This is kind of a make or break part of friendship with Ryan at 10 months, sorry I didn't warn you before we started this competition. These essays are something I like to keep in a file to look at when the dark thoughts come. 2,000 words or more. This counts toward your 30 minutes, and no copying and pasting weird poetry. Get this to me by tomorrow or I don't think we can be friends anymore, k?

PS This is not "mean"; this is medication I need for an acute self-esteem deficiency and ongoing trust issues.

1 comment:

  1. Can I do song lyrics? Toss up between "God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You" and "My Violent Heart".

    Also - I can't do this without the webs because I would like to attach pictures as well as be able to go to thesaurus.com (also poetry sites, I can't help it!)

    ReplyDelete