Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 2: Segwaying Into Agitation, Anxiety, Muscle Aches, Runny Nose and Sweating...

I wonder what's going on in the world? 30 minutes is CLEARLY not enough time to really get a good grasp on things. I spent about 15 minutes reading this morning about 'Where The Wild Things Are' and 'This Is It' ticket sales in the box office. I need to be more efficient with my sites. Zooming in, gathering pertinent information, making mental notes (What is the stock market doing? Should I start storing large bills under my mattress? What's Kim Kardashian up to today?) and zooming out. (Too listless to even make a 'that's what he said' joke)

Seeing as how the majority of my communication with my friends are via instant messenger, Facebook and email - this is proving to be most difficult. I feel like EVERY one of my friends (spanning 3 states and 2 times zones, I'm a regular Carmen Sandiego) are planning to meet up at a secret location to party and dance the night away, and I will be the only one not there due to not getting the important message via internet. If this is the case may I just add something: I HOPE THE CLOVERFIELD MONSTER COMES AND RUINS ALL THE FUN YOU ALL ARE HAVING.

Really having a hard time. I hope Ryan yelled at someone today. That'll perk me up.

Sticking to my word in logging off (my calling card so to speak!) each post with a cat throw up video.

1)The Model. This cat never actually voms, however you wouldn’t know it judging by his reaction to these common household human foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment