Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I CAN BE NICE! I just wasn't today...

Soooo, I had a rough time today. Not like a crash and burn fail, more like an almost made it to the end of the race while small bits and pieces of sanity were falling off of me, nearly turning me into Michael Douglas's character from the movie Falling Down--early 90's pop culture reference, too obscure?

I will list my accomplishments for the day, as it was an eye opener for me on how hard it is to be genuinely nice:

-Told a friend that I enjoy spending time with them.

-Told Lindsey and Mr. Lindsey that I love them--via the internet, but still true.

-Told a friend I liked her jeans, 3 times; and no, not in a pervy, creepy, I'm staring at your ass type of way either (yes it was).

In the interest of brevity I'll just list the minimum. I did say a couple of mean things but said 6 more nice things to make up for them.

I DID find it necessary--usually even I don't even go this far--to tell a girl that when she made a certain facial expression, her eyebrows make her look like 50 cent, it felt really good; I should be all refreshed for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment