Sunday, October 18, 2009

1st Is Worst, 2nd Is Best, 3rd Is The One With The Hairy Chest



Hey look ya'll, it's me up there ^^, forlornly clutching on to a fence next to the words 'The Art of Losing' because, welp, I lost Phone Challenge '09. As a recap, the challenge was first to make/take 3 calls or texts loses. VERY difficult. I took 2 calls from my doctor on Monday, and during a sleep deprived moment Saturday morning called my friend to wish him a Happy Birthday, temporarily forgetting about the newest battle I was embroiled in with Ryan.

Something you should know about me (other than that there is NO sunrise worth waking me up at 5:45am to go see) is that I hate losing. I technically lost on Saturday, but have been looking at pictures of pgymy hedgehogs, pigs in beds (usually with a swine flu joke attached, ahahahHA HA HA) and videos of teenagers losing their wigs over New Moon trailers to make myself feel better (in general and in life).

Ryan has proven himself to be quite the (hermetic, anti-social, reclusive) challenge partner, but through it all we remain steadfast friends, no matter what he says. The common brown forest fox does not have a lot in common with the artic snow fox, and yet they can be friends. America, are you watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment