Thursday, September 2, 2010

We're Baaaaaack - And Tighter Than Ever

In the immortal words of Puff Daddy/Puffy/Diddy/Sean/Puffy Combs/Combs iz Puffy/Theodore (his closest friends call him that):
It's Been A Long Time
Since We Left You
Without a Dope Ripped Off From the 80's Beat
To Step To

Ryan and I were convinced absence would make the heart grow fonder, turns out we heard wrong and it's actually ABSTINENCE that makes the heart grow fonder. Our bad.
I feel like there's so much to catch up on - so much has happened! I'd go through it all, but VH1 has already beat me to the punch:




The only thing note-worthy in 2010 so far is the Gulf oil spill and Starz 'Party Down' getting canceled. (How...could...you, Starz?)

So now that we got that out of the way - Ryan and I are back! Gosh, have we missed our blog, blogging and bloggies. If you’re like me, then you were probably not the most popular kid around (and, therefore, a big fan of French cinema at a young age)--so as an adult I hold all methods of communicating and befriending people in very high regard.

Even our blog with 10 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment